IT Field Support Analysts
Calgary Computers Group is seeking for IT Field Support Analysts full time/ part time to join a support and implementation teams. The IT Field Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, network and peripherals. The IT Field Support Analyst must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
This position will support multiple platforms including servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, peripherals and videoconferencing equipment. This position will require independent work, sharing information and assisting others with work orders. A reliable vehicle will be required for this position.
- Provide on-site support for client's IT infrastructure.
- On-site end user support - diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- Deploy new hardware and software products.
- Minimum four years of hands-on experience supporting various IT infrastructure environments.
- End-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Azure implementation and administration
- RDS, Citrix
- ADS, DND, DHCP
- Router/Switch/Access Point/VPN/RAS configuration
- Patch Management
- Backup - cloud and/or local
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- Support for handheld smartphones and tablets